All of our programs geared for children are lead and supervised by mature, responsible adults.
- Nursery for infants through 24 months is provided during the service.
- Our Preschool “Sprouts” is provided for children 2 through 5 year olds during the Sunday service.
- Parents can drop off and pick up their child(ren) for nursery and Sprouts before and after the service.
- Children’s Church, for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade, meet in our sanctuary and right after the Children’s Corner early in the worship hour, they are lead to the Fellowship Hall where their classroom is located. Parents can pick them up there after the service.
- All of the classes are specifically designed with Bible lessons, discussions and activities that are age appropriate.
- Our Youth Department (middle and high school students) is exploring new way to grow in Christ.